1. Your car never judges you for the music you listen to.
2. But you can also enjoy the beautiful silences together.
Seriously, who else can you hang out with where the silence isn’t awkward? Exactly.
3. Your car doesn’t judge you for what you eat.
Nor how you eat it. Thank goodness.
4. And sometimes, without even realizing it, you’ll share your food with your car.
Or maybe your car is just saving it for you for later. Either way, you two are totally in sync.
5. Your heart races at the sound of its “voice.”
OK, engine, whatever. It’s still a beautiful sound.
6. You hate the idea of sharing your car with anyone, ever.
“No! You can’t borrow my car tomorrow night! We have plans.”
7. On the other hand, you always love introducing it to friends and family.
Because it’s a part of you, and you want everyone to know!
8. It’s been there for all of life’s victories and celebrations.
9. It’s also seen you at your lowest and most embarrassing moments. And you’re OK with that.
10. Nothing makes a bad day better like going on a long drive together.
11. Sometimes, when you’re together, it’s as if time stops while the rest of the world rushes by.
It’s difficult to explain, but there’s something magical about it.