People grow a lot when they are faced with their own mortality. I learnt never to underestimate someone’s capacity for growth. Here are the five most common regrets they had:
1. I wishI would have lived a life true to myself, instead of the life that was expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I would have expressed my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in contact with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be more happy.
Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. Choose consciously, choose wisely, choose honestly. Choose happiness.
Read more here.